Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Grafictomy. The Terms and Conditions presented here have come into effect per May 1, 2023. They set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and purchase the artwork products as offered by us on the site.
1. This website offers visitors the option to browse all our artwork products available for purchase on the site and to read all our information about these products, about the purchase and delivery process, about Grafictomy and the artist, and about the custom services and artwork creation we provide for private and commercial clients like hotels and companies. By accessing or using the website or our webstore, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. This website is public and available to anyone interested in artworks and purchasing art for their home, office, hotel, restaurant, or club. For the purpose of purchasing art on the site, the site offers the options to create an account and to make an online transaction to complete the purchase. In order to create an account or make an online transaction you must be at least 16 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms and Conditions as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to create an account and/or purchase an artwork on this site if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3. When purchasing an artwork product through this site, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing and shipping costs before making a commitment to buy it; (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
4. The prices we charge for our artwork products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Shipping fees are added at moment of check-out and depend on the destination for delivery. The displayed prices include value added tax (VAT) but do not include any additional fees or tax (like possible transaction fees or import tax) that might incur in connection with your purchase and delivery of the product bought.
5. Payment methods supported by our site are card payments and PayPal payments. Payment by cheque, postal order or credit facility is not supported by Grafictomy and Grafictomy does not recognize any form of payment not listed above. Grafictomy operates on a cleared funds basis only and will not process any purchases of products until payment has been authorized. Furthermore, Grafictomy does not offer credit accounts or the facility to make prepayments on any goods or services offered within. Should there be any uncertainty regarding the credibility of a submitted payment, Grafictomy reserves the right to suspend the order in question and the offending account may be terminated.
6. Grafictomy will deliver purchased products via courier. Inspect the product upon arrival and if damaged contact us directly and no later than 14 days after product arrival. Photo proof of the damage is to be provided. We will check your shipment with the courier and if it is reasonable to believe that the damage is done during shipping, we will re-send the product. We will notify you of this within 14 days of receiving your message. Request for re-send of the product will not be taken into consideration if they are made later than 14 days upon product arrival.
7. In the unlikely event you want to return the purchased artwork, Grafictomy applies a return policy of 14 days upon product arrival. A request for return must be made within 14 days of the product arrival date to Grafictomy via email at email@example.com. Grafictomy will inform you about return address to apply. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
The product must be returned in its original packaging and must be free of any damage. The product must be returned with its certificate of authenticity. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs of the returned product. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning products. No actions will be taken by Grafictomy without receipt of the undamaged artwork and its certificate of authenticity.
When returned items is received and inspected, you will receive a confirmation email and will be notified about the status of the refund. The maximum refund will be limited to the cost of the returned product(s) as charged by Grafictomy. If the refund is approved, then it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method shortly after.
8. We may, without prior notice, change the services and products; stop providing the services or products we offer; or create limits for the products or services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
9. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account on the website without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time.
10. The artwork products and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Grafictomy. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works thereof.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Grafictomy harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the products purchased on the website.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Grafictomy, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, our website or products.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Grafictomy assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our website or products; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
14. These Terms and Conditions, and the provision of the products and services by Grafictomy are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with British Law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms or in relation to the provision of any products or services by Grafictomy, the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
15. Grafictomy reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms per the effective date mentioned at the start of these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the website or purchase of our products after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
16. Questions about these Terms and Conditions or our products and services provided should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up on these in a timely manner.